I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will never suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. (Psalms 121: 1- 4) King James Version
The nations of the world are under the grip of what is called the Coronavirus. The world faces diverse phases of negative impact in areas such as food supply, getting hold of daily essentials, the survival of businesses and people’s source of income. However, God is still on the throne and He is getting us out of this siege. Therefore, we need to rise and pray against this evil tide on planet earth as we resist the devil because whatever we do not want in our lives, we must not entertain. The same way God helped us during the scourge of Ebola, He will help us again (2 Chronicles 7:14). We must continue to fight the good fight of faith (1 Timothy 6:12).
What must We do To Stop Coronavirus Ravaging Through The Earth?
We must resist the devil and recall that whatever we do not want, we do not watch. Whatever we do not resist has a right to remain. Likewise, what we do not confront, we cannot conquer (James 4:7; Mark 11:23). We must fight the good fight of faith to lay hold of God’s agenda on the earth as this is what we are called to do (1 Timothy 6:12). The plague of coronavirus is hereby averted because we are the seeds of Abraham by faith. As such, we must intercede like Abraham because when believers stand in the gap, God heals the land (Genesis 18:26; 2 Chronicles 7:13-14). We must therefore be in agreement that this plague must come to an end (Matthew 18:19).
We must avoid fear because anyone who is afraid will be the victim of his/her fear (Proverbs 29:25). Fear is an enemy of victory and wherever fear dwells, victory is missing (Hebrews 2: 14-15). Victory is never in view where fear dwells and no one wins any battle with fear (Mark 5:36). Fear and faith cannot coexist. Likewise, battles are won by faith in God and we only overcome by faith (Philippians 4:6).
Keys in Dealing With This Evil Tide.
- Man’s help is limited. It is time for all nations on earth to recognise that God is the source of the ultimate help we need (Psalm 60:11; Jeremiah 17:5-6). God is the only shelter in the time of need for with God, nothing shall be impossible (Luke 1:37; Psalm 121:1-5). It is therefore wisdom for us to go back to go the One who can help us out (Matthew 11:28).
- Various governments of the nations have put measures in place to contain this virus from spreading, but God is the only guaranteed help today. We have no choice but to go back to God as this is the wisest choice. We shall not return disappointed. We must therefore return to God in repentance when seeking His help (2 Kings 6: 26-27).
- We must pray to God to stop this plague ravaging the earth. We receive from God only what we ask of Him and whenever we do not receive, it is because we have not asked (Matthew 7:7-8; James 4:2). We have to make demands from the help that comes from above and we shall return with the help we need (Mark 11: 24; Psalm 127:1- 2). It will take a move of the hand of God for things to start work again. At this point, the help of God is our guarantee for victory and we can demand for God’s help by engaging the prayer of faith.
- We must fast and pray. We know from God’s word that some satanic resistances need us to couple our faith with fasting. We need to stay connected to God as we engage in faith until our prayers turn to a testimony (Isaiah 62:6-7; Isaiah 28:6).
- No matter the weight of intercessions and the tempo of supplications, it is declarations that entitles us to the delivery of answers from God. At the end of our tough prayers, we shall end up having what we say based on our declarations. It is what we say that shall bring answers to what we pray (Luke 21:15; Proverbs 18:21). Our prayer is what triggers God’s intervention on the matter.
What Then Must Be Our Declaration Against Coronavirus?
Our declarations must be as follows:
- The siege of Coronavirus is over.
- It is over from all the nations of the earth.
- The scourge of Coronavirus is over.
- Coronavirus, it is enough, stay now thy hand.
We must begin these declarations as they are what moves God into intervening on our behalf. We secure God’s interventions through our declarations (Psalm 81:10-14; 2 Samuel 24: 16). Therefore, as believers, we must continue to remind ourselves that ‘Our case is different’. We have been redeemed as a peculiar people and what happens to people around us is not permitted to reach us. We have this assurance from God (Psalm 91:7). There were plagues that came on Egypt as recorded in the Bible but none of God’s people were affected. There were the scourges of flies across the land including the king’s palace but there were no flies where Israel dwelt (Exodus 8:22; Exodus 9:4-6).
In conclusion, everyone is seeking solutions regarding the Coronavirus. We pray to find the right solution but as believers, we must step in and pray because it is our responsibility to pray until this evil tide is passed. To be exempted from this plague and the attack of the enemy over our family and business, we need to belong to God’s household. To experience divine exemption and join God’s family please say the prayer of salvation in this leaflet with sincerity. God bless you.